question

abellini00 avatar image
abellini00 asked hergy80 commented

Developer account approval

How long does it take to get approved as a developer? I submitted my application about 10 days ago alex@fuzefinancial.com

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ram avatar image
Ram answered hergy80 commented

Alex, your Developer Account is approved. We are averaging 11 days for Developer Account approval.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hergy80 avatar image hergy80 commented ·

Wow. Why is mine taking 4 months?

0 Likes 0 ·
hergy80 avatar image
hergy80 answered hergy80 commented

The better question is how long does it take to get your app approved. Waiting on 4 months now. Not because there were any errors, they just stop working on it. I submitted all they needed. Waited. Asked about it. They wanted another form submitted. Waiting. Followed up again, now they needed more info. Waited. Now, move than 4 months, they still want more information. Not sure if it would have been faster if I just emailed them everyday asking for status updates, but it's absolutely ridiculous. And we already have 1 app approved. And the apps are for an in-house project only. Not going out for others to use or anything. It's absolutely ridiculous.

6 comments
10 |2000

greg avatar image greg commented ·

Your post worries me. Hopefully the reason was only the Christmas time and Clover starts reacting faster.

0 Likes 0 ·
hergy80 avatar image hergy80 greg commented ·

We started the process in Oct. Had nothing to do with Christmas. Still waiting on approval.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ram avatar image Ram ♦♦ commented ·

@hergy80 - your feedback is noted. We're working on improving our process to collect the information we need at the time of submission. Your long wait (and the long wait experienced by others) is an area we're working hard to improve. We should have an update on community in the coming weeks on how we plan to improve your experience.

0 Likes 0 ·
hergy80 avatar image hergy80 Ram ♦♦ commented ·

Wow. That's it? Why did I have to contact someone before they asked for more? Are these apps just sitting on someone's desk somewhere to be ignored? Why no follow through? Why wouldn't anything happen until we initiated with inquires as to what's going on? Now after a 4 month hiatus I have to figure out what we were doing. But I'm glad that you noted it. This process is a joke and absolutely unacceptable.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ram avatar image Ram ♦♦ hergy80 commented ·

@hergy80 - I hear you that you shouldn't have to contact someone before being asked for more information. We've noted this, and will soon be effecting a change to address this. We will be collecting this information up front during app submission.

These reviews shouldn't take 4 months. We're working hard to improve it. We will have an upcoming announcement within the next month where we'll outline the changes we're putting in place to improve the process. It doesn't help make up for the 4 month wait you've experienced though. I apologize for the wait.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community