question

anthonytran avatar image
anthonytran asked Jacob Abrams edited

Switch merchant account on emulator

After associating a merchant account on the android app, is there a way to switch merchants? On the clover launcher, I'm able to logout my test employee by clicking the lock button but I can only sign back on using my passcode to the same employee. Is there a means to switch merchants on the app?

[attached screenshot]

I have another merchant rather than "CSS Test" I'd like to switch to.

Emulator
1577989624992.png (253.6 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered Jacob Abrams edited

Just like a real Clover device there is no support for switching merchants once the software is up and running on an emulator. The best bet is to create another emulator if you want to easily test multiple merchants or factory reset your existing emulator (go to Settings > System > Reset Options > Factory Reset) and go through the emulator setup process again (see https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/setting-up-an-android-emulator)

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community