question

HillsProspectIT avatar image
HillsProspectIT asked ·

Clover API. Cannot find a refund.

Hi,

Every night I retrieve the previous days payments via the following API Call,

v3/merchants/mId/payments?offset=0&limit=1000&access_token=<token>&expand=serviceCharge&expand=refunds&filter=createdTime%3E%3D1576627200000&filter=createdTime%3C%3D1576713599999

Normally this would pick up refunds nicely, but for 2019-12-18 it seems to have missed one that I can see when logged into the dashboard running reports for the day in question.

The refund was placed on 18-Dec-2019 5:48 pm so I would expect it to be retrieved in the above request.

Refund
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

HillsProspectIT avatar image
HillsProspectIT answered ·

Seems the refund is somehow backdated to the 7th of November.

I'm getting the refund data from v3/merchants/mId/refunds? instead and filtering on the clientCreatedTime which is displaying the data correctly for me. Thanks for your help.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian answered ·

Is it pulling in other refunds? Per our API docs:

https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/expanding-fields

To expand multiple fields in a request, separate the fields with a percent-encoded comma (%2C). In the following example, the response expands both the tags and categories fields.

You are using a different format which I am not certain works.

If your format does work, query for the refund individually, what is the createdTime (rawMillis)?

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community