question

dannyyyjimenez avatar image
dannyyyjimenez asked Mike Tomko commented

App Review Time Taking Too Long

Hi,

We submitted our app for review a month and a half ago and are yet to receive a reply. I've contacted semi-integrations and appmarketbusiness and have not received a reply. Just wondering the expect time of wait so I can plan ahead! Thank you!

APP ID: WGSGTTC802CMT

App Name: Mercial

Daniel

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike Tomko avatar image
Mike Tomko answered dannyyyjimenez commented

I apologize for the wait, Daniel. Unfortunately, it looks like our approval system experienced an issue when you submitted your app for approval and our team was never informed of the new submission. I've manually added it to our approval system, so someone should be taking a look at it.

As for an expected wait time, unfortunately we cannot provide them as they can vary immensely due to many different factors.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dannyyyjimenez avatar image dannyyyjimenez commented ·

Thank you very much Mike!

0 Likes 0 ·
lulmer avatar image
lulmer answered Mike Tomko commented

@Mike Tomko I have experienced the same. Been waiting since nov for an update to App ID: 4Z5QX39GGEWQ2

1 comment
10 |2000

Mike Tomko avatar image Mike Tomko ♦ commented ·

Unfortunately, apps are currently under a code freeze, so no new APKs will be approved until January 2nd 2020. We sent out communications to all our third party developers back in October concerning this holiday's code freeze timelines.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community