question

jdahlennwi avatar image
jdahlennwi asked jdahlennwi commented

Developer application in pending state for 1 month and ongoing

I submit a Clover app on November 19, 2019 and it has not changed to any other status beyond "Pending"- it is December 11, 2019. What timeline is expected for app submission approval/denial? This is an unexpected wait time with no status update.

My manager is asking me for status updates on this project and I am unable to provide him anything from Clover.

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered wiskai commented

I pinged our developer relations team about this to see if I can get an update for you.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wiskai avatar image wiskai commented ·

Hi David, can you please also review our app: 6K0JBSXTF4666. See my message above.

Sorry for the SPAM. At this point we are trying in every possible way to reach you guys.

I hope we get this fixed ASAP.

Best regards,

Chip

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ wiskai commented ·

Hi Chip,

I am not an app reviewer. I can ping the team responsible for this to see if I can get an update for you. With the holidays I am not sure when I will get a response.

1 Like 1 ·
wiskai avatar image wiskai David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thx David, I appreciate it.

0 Likes 0 ·
paulpetyo avatar image
paulpetyo Deactivated answered jdahlennwi commented

Hey@jdahlen.nwi,

I'm Paul with Clover's Developer Relations team. Please drop a email to appmarketbusiness@clover.com with the ID of your app and I'll take a look at where it's at in the process for you.

Thanks,

2 comments
10 |2000

wiskai avatar image wiskai commented ·

Paul,

Can you also review our app: 6K0JBSXTF4666. It's been in limbo for the 1.5 months now. We've sent countless messages to appmarketbusiness@clover.com with no response. Thx

0 Likes 0 ·
jdahlennwi avatar image jdahlennwi commented ·

Hi Paul - I sent an email to appmarketbusiness@clover.com on December 11, 2019. I still haven't heard back yet. Any update you can provide?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community