question

kristen avatar image
kristen asked Bryanne Vega commented

How can I edit my App info and pictures in the app market?

We have an app on the Clover app Market and I want to edit the pictures we had previously uploaded as well as some of the info listed below our app. When I am on the developer page I am not seeing how to do this, my only option is to unplublish my app. Help
App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered
Visit your app on the Dev Portal & click on "Settings" -> "Details".
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kristen avatar image
kristen answered Bryanne Vega commented
When I do that it does not give me the option to change my images that appear under my Logo on the app market. If you look up My Fuel Sight on Clover App Market, I want to upload a video instead of the pictures you see. Hope that makes sense :) Any help is appreciated.
1 comment
10 |2000

Bryanne Vega avatar image Bryanne Vega commented ·

Email me: bryanne @ atomical softwares .com and let's remote in.

I can't picture your issue on the image upload, I have a quick couple of minutes available.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community