question

fullint avatar image
fullint asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Signature verification

Is this any way to simulate a signature payment on a developer device? Using cloudpay app?
Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

This issue appears to be resolved on sandbox. I just ran a sale and got the signature screen.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian Deactivated answered
Can you explain a bit more about what you are trying to do?
10 |2000

fullint avatar image
fullint answered
To test the responses that come back from a signature verification.
10 |2000

You might be able to simulate a signature by using ADB but we don't have an API for it.
10 |2000

fullint avatar image
fullint answered
To clarify, I mean, can I force the signature verification process, so I can test it?
10 |2000

10 |2000

fullint avatar image
fullint answered
Thanks, will give this a go.
10 |2000

fullint avatar image
fullint answered
Hi, no, this didn't work, set sig verification to zero, insert card, enter pin and it goes through.
10 |2000

David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited
What does set sig verification to 0 mean? I still don't understand what you are trying to do. Do you want to prevent the signature screen from showing? Do you want to reject the signature challenge? If you want to reject the signature challenge then you need to set the autoAcceptSignature flag to false on your SaleRequest. Then to verify you got the challenge you need to add an onVerifySignatureRequest handler to your ICloverConnectorListener, in that handler you can call ICloverConnector.rejectSignature(verifySignatureRequest) to reject the payment.
10 |2000

fullint avatar image
fullint answered
Hi David, no, I wish to force a signature challenge. Sorry to clarify I set the threshold to zero, to always force a challenge, but that didn't work.
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community