question

Vishal avatar image
Vishal asked Vishal commented

Clover Mini 1st generation Vs 2nd generation

Hi

I am using Clover mini SDK with C# application. i am facing the problem in while connecting/installing clover mini drivers in WindowsPOS ready OS. How can i check my clover mini device which is 1st generation or 2nd generation?

My Clover mini android version 4.4.2

Does any difference on connection part (Clover mini with POS) between Clover mini 1st generation and 2nd generation?
Looking forward your reply.

Thanks in advance.
Clover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
simon avatar image
simon answered Vishal commented
This is a list of Clover devices and the android versions here, 4.4.2 is listed as a 1st generation.

https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/clove...

We've used the same drivers to talk to the C300 and the C301 on Windows POS Ready 7. the only issue we have is the first time it connects to the Clover our software needs to be run as an admin as the Clover SDK looks to install some extra software/ drivers.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Vishal avatar image Vishal commented ·
Hi Simon
Thanks for your reply. Will check and update you.

Many Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
Vishal avatar image Vishal commented ·
Hi Simon

I have tried based on your idea, install clover mini drivers using "Run as admin" but still i am facing the same issue. Clover mini does not connect to sample POS(Clover SDK C# application) in windows POSready.
Any other solution to fix the issue?

Thanks in advance.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community