question

pdgsolutions avatar image
pdgsolutions asked conmulligan commented

Error generating a mobile emulator on a sandbox account

Hi @all,

I've been trying to generate an emulator following the instructions at Clover docs without success.

We know that Clover login is having problems at the moment ( https://community.clover.com/articles/18088/known-login-issues-on-the-emulator-august-20th-201.html) and the solutions suggested is not fixing all issues, or at least not mine.

I can follow the documentation using the appengine-2022 and appupdater-1153 until I reboot the emulator. Nothing happens, there's no notification, no app installs, nothing.

However, I've installed the appupdater-1131 and the notification appeared, but when trying to install the apps after verification, a parsing error appears and the process can't continue.

I'm stuck on this for a week.
Emulator
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pdgsolutions avatar image pdgsolutions commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
conmulligan avatar image conmulligan commented ·
I'm experiencing the same issue creating a new AVD.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Lorraine LIng avatar image
Lorraine LIng answered Lorraine LIng commented
I'm having similar issue. There is no "Clover App Notification" appearing in the notification bar after reboot. I installed:
com.clover.engine-2045 and
com.clover.appupdater-1153
I also installed com.clover.launcher-1249.apk
Other setup info... 1) hardware profile: clover mini 2nd, 2) dev sdks: sandbox, 3) instructions: https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/setting-up-an-android-emulator.
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lorraine LIng avatar image Lorraine LIng commented ·

Screenshot showing the app updater is not appearing in notification bar

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community