question

mjohnsonsa avatar image
mjohnsonsa asked mjohnsonsa commented

Looking for Clover Developer to do the following...

1. Use java to create app on Clover Flex to print per item "receipts" along with the standard receipt when using the built in Register app. Think of these as redemption tickets for the individual items in the purchase that the customer can take to a booth to redeem a popcorn, cotton candy, etc.

2. Push the ID of an order after it is completed in the Register app on the Flex to our webservice listener.

If you are interested please contact Matt at mjohnson@livinglightshows.com. Thanks!

Clover Flex
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered mjohnsonsa commented
I think we may have had a conversation about this, but maybe it is a slightly different requirement to that which we have been discussing?
Take a look at our token printer app https://www.tickett.net/clover/token-printer/
Any questions, please shout.
thanks
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mjohnsonsa avatar image mjohnsonsa commented ·

I actually have never seen this app

0 Likes 0 ·
Lee Tickett avatar image Lee Tickett mjohnsonsa commented ·

Does it look like what you need? As with all our apps you get a free trial, so I would encourage you to give it a whirl.

0 Likes 0 ·
mjohnsonsa avatar image mjohnsonsa Lee Tickett commented ·

Perhaps. The point of having a token based system is so the booth workers do not have access to or need to handle cash and payment. But it looks like through your App all the booths would have to have a Clover Flex terminal? or did you add functionality for it to be installed on a simple android tablet for redemption?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community