question

jjordan avatar image
jjordan asked pdgsolutions commented

Error logging in to Clover Emulator

I'm working in Android Studio and have my apks loaded for the Clover Engine and App Updater. When attempting to login I'm receiving a {"message":"401 Unauthorized"} error and cannot seem to get around this.

The emulator is running API 25 Nougat with the settings specified at https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/setting-up-an-android-emulator#section--install-required-clover-apks-using-adb-

There are two test merchant accounts setup on our profile and both have API tokens created.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Emulator
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pdgsolutions avatar image pdgsolutions commented ·
Hi
What do we do in the meantime?
Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
pdgsolutions avatar image pdgsolutions commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered ranza commented
Unfortunately the latest developer apks are broken at the moment. We are all waiting on a fix.
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ranza avatar image ranza commented ·

Awesome, I've just wasted 3h on this issue. So you let your devs wait 2 weeks plus for a MAJOR bug?...

0 Likes 0 ·
Claudio Selva avatar image
Claudio Selva answered Claudio Selva edited
10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community