question

JJordan avatar image
JJordan asked ·

Error logging in to Clover Emulator

I'm working in Android Studio and have my apks loaded for the Clover Engine and App Updater. When attempting to login I'm receiving a {"message":"401 Unauthorized"} error and cannot seem to get around this.

The emulator is running API 25 Nougat with the settings specified at https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/setting-up-an-android-emulator#section--install-required-clover-apks-using-adb-

There are two test merchant accounts setup on our profile and both have API tokens created.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Emulator
2 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi
What do we do in the meantime?
Thank you.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Claudio Selva avatar image
Claudio Selva answered ·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered ·
Unfortunately the latest developer apks are broken at the moment. We are all waiting on a fix.
1 comment Share

Awesome, I've just wasted 3h on this issue. So you let your devs wait 2 weeks plus for a MAJOR bug?...

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community