question

ahsan avatar image
ahsan asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

How to complete online payment on clover order?

I made an order through api request to clover, added items and made payment as cash. It got showed paid. Now I want to make payment through card? How do I do that in sandbox account with test cards?
PaymentsDeveloper Pay API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented
Per the link:
This endpoint returns the key and prefix you'll need for the pay endpoint. Prepend the prefix to the credit card number, then use RSA/OAEP/SHA1 encryption on the resulting string using the provided modulus and exponent.
The "Example Payment Flow" section details the process and sample code (Java) is provided in this section under "Example Code".
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ahsan avatar image ahsan commented ·

Do we have same encryption code in PHP

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ ahsan commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian Deactivated answered ahsan edited
This forum is for semi integrations. It appears you are using the Clover REST API (developer pay). Perhaps this link will help you - https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/developer-pay-api.
1 comment
10 |2000

How do I make first payment with test card. Can you please give me api request to make first payment on created order. @David Marginian

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian Deactivated answered ahsan commented
@Ashan, your question does not provide enough information for me to help you. Can you please clarify what you are doing? Are you using the REST API?
1 comment
10 |2000

Yes, I am making orders by REST API, Now I want to make payments by card. Do we have any api request format in which we send card details to the clover terminal and complete the payment.Like the payment gateway does.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian Deactivated answered ahsan commented
Did you look at the link I posted above? It walks you through the process.
1 comment
10 |2000

The documentation link you provided says we first have to encrypt the card and then make POST request to (/v2/merchant/{mId}/pay) . But there is no detail in what format do we need to send the card data. Moreover, do we have any example to encrypt the card details?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community