question

Suraj Dubey avatar image
Suraj Dubey asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

I need to create an app which will only use webhook url.

I need to create an app which will only use webhook which I gave via url while registering the app . So how I can publish this app. I have not any pages.It just uses weebhook url.
Webhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

meetvora2006 avatar image
meetvora2006 answered

I want to do the same, did you end up getting answer?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Your app needs to go through our approval process - https://docs.clover.com/docs/developer-app-approval. Once approved it will be published into the app market.

10 |2000

vardhan avatar image
vardhan answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I would like to develop the application only with the Webhook notifications for our internal purpose only. not for the public purpose. Please help me on this . Do I need to go through the Approval process. Can any one help me with Webhook notification sample requests.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You should contact developer relations - developer-relations@devrel.clover.com

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community