question

demskigroup avatar image
demskigroup asked demskigroup answered

Webhook returning unable to reach callback url

I am having an issue with setting up a webhook, I am using the same script I used before to set one up but this new one is not working. I am using a php script with
$content = file_get_contents('php://input'); 
to grab the verification code but it's giving the error. I have tried in postman and it is returning 200 ok.
Webhooks
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lauren Worthington avatar image Lauren Worthington ♦ commented ·

Hi @demskigroup,
In order to further assist you can you please provide more information about the issue, specifically what the error message is and the configuration you are using so that we can try to reproduce the error.

0 Likes 0 ·
mjohnsonsa avatar image mjohnsonsa commented ·
Did you ever get this figured out? We also are getting "Unable to Reach Callback URL" when trying to set up a webhook in Sandbox (works fine in production though!)

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
demskigroup avatar image
demskigroup answered
Still not working for us.

Here is the code of our script, I tried forcing it to send 200 SUCCESS but still no luck.

$content = file_get_contents('php://input');

$file = "text.txt"; 

$Saved_File = fopen($file, 'w'); 

fwrite($Saved_File, $content);  

fclose($Saved_File);

header("HTTP/1.1 200 SUCCESS");

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community