question

Corey avatar image
Corey asked gpoppe published

Clover Emulator is not working

Hi. When I try to login to the Clover Emulator I get the {"message":"Invalid credntials"} error. Please let us know when it is fixed.

Emulator
emulator-error.png (46.5 KiB)
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

To what environment are you trying to authenticate? Sandbox?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Also, to make sure it's not a keyboard problem, can you input your password with "adb shell input text ...".

0 Likes 0 ·
Raymond Lee avatar image
Raymond Lee Deactivated answered Raymond Lee Deactivated commented
Make sure your the credentials you are entering in match the environment of the Clover Developer APKs that you used to create the emulator.

So if your Clover Developer APKs came from the Sandbox environment, use your Sandbox credentials.

Here is the list of environment specific Clover Developer APKs, for your reference:
Sandbox
US Production
EU Production
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Corey avatar image Corey commented ·

Doesn't work. Still get error that says invalid credentials

0 Likes 0 ·
Raymond Lee avatar image Raymond Lee Corey commented ·

Which environment is your emulator built for? If Sandbox, try to login to the Sandbox Developer Dashboard. If your login does not work, then your credentials are likely for another environment, like our US Production environment. If so, you will need to use the US Production Developer APK's to build your emulator in order for your credentials to work.

0 Likes 0 ·
Corey avatar image Corey commented ·

@Raymond Lee There is still a problem with the APK files. I've tried to use the EU production APK files and they seem to only work with the US credentials.

0 Likes 0 ·
Raymond Lee avatar image Raymond Lee Corey commented ·

There is currently an issue with emulators, where you cannot authenticate with your Clover account at all. A fix is currently being worked on for this issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
gpoppe avatar image
gpoppe answered gpoppe published
Hi, I am having the same issue. Is there an ETA on the fix?
10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community