question

mohammed avatar image
mohammed asked mohammed commented

webhooks down

Hello, I want to know if the webhooks are down, I didn't receive any http requests, I get only the verification code.
I tested with two different apps ( to be sure the app isn't not blacklisted)
also I tested with two subdomains and ngrock.
always I get only the verification code, but when I update an item, or remove the app nothing happen

can you help please. ?

thanks
Webhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Raymond Lee avatar image
Raymond Lee Deactivated answered mohammed commented
Here are things to check if you are not receiving Webhook notifications:
1. Are you subscribed to the event type that you are trying to receive a notification for?
2. Does your app have the required permissions for that event type? (e.g. inventory read permission for inventory item webhooks)
3. If you changed your app permissions after you have installed your app to your test merchant, did you uninstall/reinstall your app on that test merchant that you are changing the item for, in order to apply the new permissions for that test merchant?
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mohammed avatar image mohammed commented ·
Thank you for your response, yes I have all the required permissions and events checked, also I tried the reinstall solution.

Please note the webhooks were working fine for more than one year and they are stopped suddenly ,Thank you for your response, yes I have the checked the events, and the app have the required perimisisons, also I tried the reinstall. but without any result

please note the webhooks were working fine for more than one year, but recently they're stopped
0 Likes 0 ·
sandpack avatar image sandpack mohammed commented ·

Have you found the reason?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community