question

ajay32 avatar image
ajay32 Suspended asked ajay32 Suspended commented

Can we send auth token from Clover device to any anroid tablet using Socket Connection ?

We are developing 2 application one works on clover station and other is on tablet.On my tablet I am using developer pay API (provided by clover) so to authenticate this API (using access token) we are planing to send access token from clover device to my tablet. Would it be acceptable by clover market ? is access token is device dependent ? or is there any work around for this ?
PaymentsAPI TokenDeveloper Pay API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

chanel avatar image
chanel Deactivated answered ajay32 Suspended commented
While this is possible, you'll need to consider the potential security risks in passing sensitive material between devices. Approval may be denied if the merchant's information could be put at risk.
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ajay32 avatar image ajay32 commented ·

Thanks @Chanel for the answer.Let me know if we encrypt the acess token and send it to other device.Would that be acceptable by clover market ?

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community