Which number to choose for heartbeatInterval and reconnectDelay when configuring Connection?
Could you confirm this understanding of the semi connection correct:
1. Clover Mini side periodically send a PING message to the web browser POS side, at the interval specified in Secure Network Pay's settings - with default of 5000ms.
2. Clover Mini side expects and waits for some type of response from the POS side for those PINGs
3. If Clover Mini side doesn't see responses from POS side for a number of PINGs (configured in secure network pay's settings, with the default of 3), then it will disconnect the POS
Now, from this page
https://docs.clover.com/build/getting-started-with... we need to specify heartbeatInterval and reconnectDelay when establish connection to Clover Mini.
4. POS side expects to see PING at heartbeatInterval; if it doesn't see a PING from Clover side for more that time, it will disconnect from the Clover
5. After disconnecting, it will wait for this time reconnectDelay before retrying to connect.
If the description above is accurate:
a) Must we specify heartbeatInterval greater than the PING interval specified on Clover settings?
b) in #4, how many PINGs the POS side is allowed to miss receive before the connection is disconnected? 1 or more?