question

tylerc avatar image
tylerc asked tylerc commented

RX002 data base error

Hey,

I was following the CodeLab Remote Pay Cloud tutorial on GitHub and I reached the section where I try to run a sale on my Clover Mini. When I try to run a sale, I continually get the following error message:

`Transaction declined: charge declined RX002 data base error|`

This message occurred when using the test card that came in my Clover Mini Dev Kit as well as a Visa Gift Card.

Any ideas how I can troubleshoot this? I tried looking up the error code, but didn't have any luck.

Additional info:
Environment: Sandbox
In setup on the device:
* all tenders are accepted
* Signature settings are set to `On tablet screen` for signature entry location and `Always require signature` for signature requirement.
Clover MiniRemote Pay Cloud
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

justina avatar image
justina Deactivated answered tylerc commented
@tylerc

This error was likely due to a transient issue experienced by the test payment gateway at the time you had attempted the payments and it should now be resolved.

Please attempt another payment and let me know if you continue to see the error message.

-- Justin
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tylerc avatar image tylerc commented ·

Seems like that was the case. Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community