I had a situation where the Clover Flex became unresponsive when using the Sale app. It froze on the screen which prompts you to tap/insert/swipe a card.
I tried the following with no effect:
- Tapping/inserting/swiping a card
- Pressing the 'X' on the top left of the screen
- Swiping down from the top of the screen
- Swiping up from the bottom of the screen
- Holding down the physical power button
- Holding down the barcode trigger
Is there a way to restart the device if it is unresponsive? Is there a button on the Clover Flex similar to the little green button behind the printer roll of a Clover Mini? The only way I was able to get out of the situation was to wait until the Flex's battery died.
Any help would be appreciated.