question

Aiden Cooper avatar image
Aiden Cooper asked morenoh149 answered

Clover VM Displaying Portrait when in Landscape.

Hello - I'm setting up an Android VM through Android Studio and i've come across this issue with the Clover Home screen being in portrait mode whilst the device is set to landscape? Apps are seeming to work in landscape fine (see image 2). I've currently got Portrait disabled, but when enabled, it acts like a Flex. If I have both landscape and portrait enabled, then it will act like a flex when it's in both landscape or portrait, with the same screen orientation.

If anybody's got an idea on how I could remedy this, would be of much appreciation.
Thanks,
Aiden
Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jackh avatar image
jackh answered
Hi Aiden,

I had a similar problem and fixed this by manually changing the VM screen density in the config file.

Open C:/Users/[Your User]/.android/avd/[Your Hardware Profile]/config.ini. Within this file, find "hw.lcd.density=" and change the number after this to 213. By default it should be set to 240 (hw.lcd.density=240).

Hope this helps,
Jack
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

morenoh149 avatar image
morenoh149 answered
Another thing I found helpful is that you can select the hardware profile after importing it. It'll be under the Tablet Category

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community