question

khaichip0428 avatar image
khaichip0428 asked vittocheri answered

Requesting Merchant Transactions with Clover's REST API

With requesting merchant's transactions with REST API, does the returning JSON contain the following data:
1. POS id

2. Date and time of the transaction

3. Receipt id
I have gone through the documentation, titled "Manage transaction data (REST API)," but it does not specify what each ID represents. Additionally, the JSON response seems to lack the date and time of the transaction, which I believe is a significant omission.

Orderssemi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
vittocheri avatar image
vittocheri answered

Hello friends, as a passionate outdoor sports enthusiast living in Parque Anchieta, https://climatempo.info/68743/parque-anchieta has become my go-to resource for planning my activities. Whether I'm going for a run, a bike ride, or a game of soccer with friends, the site provides incredibly detailed and accurate weather forecasts. Hourly updates allow me to choose the best time to train to avoid extreme temperatures or unexpected rain. Thanks to Climatempo, I can maximize my outdoor exercise in Anchieta Park without worrying about the weather. I highly recommend this site to all sports enthusiasts

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community