question

coder12 avatar image
coder12 asked parquet76 edited

Filter order ID by contains

Is there a way to filter orders by id that contains a text? For example, if i have an order id that is table 2 and another order id that is Table 3, i want to query to return all orders where order id contains table. Is this possible?

OrdersREST APIsemi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered parquet76 edited

I am not sure what you are trying to do but using ids to do it does not seem like the correct approach. Regardless, there is no "like" query filtering functionality in the API that I am aware of.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

coder12 avatar image coder12 commented ·
I am trying to filter orders based on title and return all that have table in the title. if there are 2 orders one with a title table 1 and the other with a title table 1, I need a way to call the clover api and return both or all that have the table prefix.
0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 coder12 commented ·

Ok, title makes more sense, you said id in your original post, not title, and I was wondering how you were even doing that as the id is generated by Clover. There is not a way to do this sort of filtering in the API that I am aware of. You are going to have to find another way to query and get a limited result that you can then iterate through and filter on your end.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community