question

coder12 avatar image
coder12 asked

Clover Go Javascript Integration

Hi, i had some questions about the clover go device that i could not find on you forums and wad a little confused about.the questions are listed below.

1) where can i buy a dev clover go device? It does not appear on the dev kit store.

2) Can the javascript clover connector be used to connect our web app to a clover go device to process payments for orders?

3) If not, are there any alternatives to communicate between a clover go device and our web app or will we have to write another native android and ios app for communication?

4) Are clover go devices standalone or can an order Id be based for an atomic order to process payment for it?

We have a webapp and wanted to work on communicating our webapp with clover go for payments. Please let me know if anything further is needed to help understand the issue better.

OrdersPaymentsClover Android SDKsemi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community