question

yys avatar image
yys asked parquet76 answered

Webhook for Hosted Checkout Page

I'm encountering an issue with the webhook for the hosted checkout. My objective is to update the payment status to my website via the webhook once a payment is completed. Interestingly, everything functions smoothly when I utilize my testing Clover account—the webhook operates as expected. However, upon switching to a real or production Clover account, despite maintaining the same Webhook URL, the webhook ceases to function altogether, even though the hosted checkout page and payment itself process successfully. I'm wondering if there might be any overlooked permission settings causing this discrepancy. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Webhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered

Have you configured the webhook URL in your production merchant's dashboard on the hosted checkout configuration page?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community