question

mmaxwell avatar image
mmaxwell asked stephenkillian answered

Custom Tender Not Appearing on Payment Page

Since the clover outage last weekend my merchant no longer is able to see any custom tenders. I even went in and added two test tenders and they are not there. Has anyone else had this issue?

Custom Tenders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ori-apk avatar image
ori-apk answered calculattr Suspended sent

recent Clover outage might have caused some disruptions to the system, resulting in the inability to view custom tenders on the payment page. It's concerning that even after adding test tenders like in My Boy! Emulator, they're not appearing.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thomas432 avatar image
thomas432 answered

If a custom tender option is not appearing on the payment page of a platform or application, there could be several potential reasons for this issue. Firstly, it's important to ensure that the custom tender option has been properly configured and enabled within the settings or preferences How long will airbrush tattoo last of the platform. This may involve specifying the name, description, and other relevant details for the custom tender type.

10 |2000

stephenkillian avatar image
stephenkillian answered
  1. Check Configuration Settings: Ensure that the custom tender option is properly configured and enabled in the settings of the software application. Verify that all necessary parameters, such as name, type, and acceptance criteria, are correctly set up.

2. Permissions and User Roles: Review The GP510 the permissions and user roles assigned to the user accessing the payment page. Ensure that the user has the necessary privileges to view and use custom tender options. Adjust permissions if needed.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community