question

johnsimpson avatar image
johnsimpson asked johnsimpson answered

SERV NOT ALLOWED: Card type cannot be processed on your merchant processing account.

In my sandbox ENV with the merchant F05KB29RFHTX1 I am getting the same error with all different TEST Cards

- Visa

- Interact

- American Express

SERV NOT ALLOWED: Card type cannot be processed on your merchant processing account.

clovererror.jpgIt seems is related to Card Entitlements, but it is a Canadian test merchant, so I cannot enable those features from my dashboard.

Help

Payments
clovererror.jpg (43.6 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jflaplante avatar image
jflaplante answered

I have the same problem.

I'm told that their Sandbox merchant config for Canada is presently not working as intended. I had news today that a team was still working on a solution. In my case, it has been 2 weeks...

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

johnsimpson avatar image
johnsimpson answered

thanks for sharing, but it is terrible news to know that you are having that error for 2 weeks and no solution

10 |2000

johnsimpson avatar image
johnsimpson answered

@bryan.vargas can you assist me with that issue?

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community