question

Bejoy Nair avatar image
Bejoy Nair asked James Tickett commented

Installing EU Clover on Samsung Tablet.

Hello, I have installed EU Clover APKs on Samsung Tablet. Though I am entering correct credentials, it is giving error. Is there anything we need to do for installing EU-dev environment? Any changes in settings database?

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

James Tickett avatar image James Tickett commented ·

Hi. Not sure I can help much but it might be worth giving more details about the error in case it means something to the clover team.

Is the error occurring when you go to log in as a Merchant? If so, it might just need to be pointed towards the right environment.

0 Likes 0 ·

Might be worth trying this (without the UPDATE/INSERT parts if you're unsure):

//Open a shell

adb shell

//Connect to database

sqlite3 -header –line /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db

//Read the table

SELECT * FROM secure;

//If the clover target exists:

UPDATE secure SET value='prodeu' where name like 'clovertarget';

(Use: CTRL+Z to exit sqlite)

pm clear com.clover.engine

//If it does not exist:

INSERT INTO secure (name,value) VALUES ('clovertarget', 'prodeu');

(Use: CTRL+Z to exit sqlite)

pm clear com.clover.engine

Once fix is applied, try again.

0 Likes 0 ·

By the way, don't copy and paste that code... devask does this annoying thing where underscores convert text to italics. The name and value are:

clover_target and prod_eu
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered corey commented

FYI, the target_new_environment script has been fixed to work with targeting EU. https://github.com/clover/clover-android-sdk

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

corey avatar image corey commented ·

Hi Mark,

This has not been fix. My developer get's a crash when he tries to run it after he makes the last choice selection. When I run the find command $ targetnewenvironment it doesn't do anything. Please help as I am about to pull my hair out.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community