question

michael-miscampbell avatar image
michael-miscampbell asked michael-miscampbell commented

Can I set the createdTime and clientCreatedTime when using the Create / Update Clover Order endpoints in the Rest API?

Hello

I wanting to understand if it is possible to either update the createdTime or set when creating the Clover Order? The issue I am seeing is that no matter what I do the createdTime and clientCreatedTime cannot be amended when either creating the order or updating it. Please can you advise if it is possible to change these values:

Please see the example JSON Payload I am sending currently below:

POST /v3/merchants/<MerchantID>/orders/ HTTP/1.1
Authorization: Bearer <BearerID>
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
Host: apisandbox.dev.clover.com
Connection: close
User-Agent: Paw/3.0.16 (Macintosh; OS X/10.12.3) GCDHTTPRequest
Content-Length: 78

{"createdTime":1487842393000,"state":"OPEN","clientCreatedTime":1487842393000}

Thanks, Michael

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

James Tickett avatar image
James Tickett answered michael-miscampbell commented

Hi Michael,

As far as I know you can't change those. Why do you want to change them?

There is another field "modifiedTime" that may be what you're looking for. This should be updated automatically on a change in the Order.

James

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

michael-miscampbell avatar image michael-miscampbell commented ·

Hi James

Thank you for getting back to me on this. We need this functionality because we need to be able to back date when orders went through our system. Do you have any contact information for Clover where we could request this feature?

Thanks, Michael

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community