question

mayur avatar image
mayur asked rajesh commented

401 Unauthorized i am use clover API for our web system

Hello, I am use clover Rest api for our web panel and i have a sandbox account and i am trying to get data from clover but its through error. i had try all possible solutions given by previous questions but no luck. and also check in postman same error. please help me step by step and in document also not clear. so please guide me how can i get data in web url

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rajesh avatar image rajesh commented ·

can you please check for you accesstoken permission https://api.clover.com/v3/accesstokens/{ {access_tokens}}

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

rachel avatar image
rachel Deactivated answered

Hi @mayur,

Can you be more specific about what you're trying? For example, what endpoint are you attempting to access, and what headers are you including in the request? Here's what my Postman setup looks like for retrieving a merchant's orders:

image description

(In practice, {mId} is replaced by the merchant's ID and {access_token} is replaced by the token received after performing OAuth.)

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community