question

developer3158 avatar image
developer3158 asked developer3158 answered

No Clover application found for 'RAID' SNDP & Network Pay Display

I was integrating clover payment terminal with our ..NET application using Network Pay Display and SNDP connection, I was able to integrate the Flex Devices with complete functionality but when I try to integrate with Mini Devices, It gives me the warning "No Clover Application found for `remoteApplicationID`" on every connection and payment request.

I read some posts regarding the same issue (from 2020) and found that, In Canada we have to pass "RAID", even though it is not doing any work, It's just Clover need to know which app is sending the payment requests. So, I went ahead and created a app in sandbox environment and supplied the "RAID" in the connection. But it still gives me the same warning.

I am confused if my RAID is valid because I just created a app in developer sandbox account and the terminal is already in production environment. If it can work, What else I can do to solve the issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Clover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered

You need the raid on your production app, there is no linkage between sandbox and prod

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

developer3158 avatar image
developer3158 answered

How can I create RAID for production terminal ? (JFI: I am not developing app, Just using SDK and Secure Network Pay Display app to connect with the terminal )

Documentation says:

Generate a Remote App ID

1. Log in to your sandbox Developer Dashboard.

The first step says login to "Developer Dashboard".

Can you provide me some details on it?

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community