question

sujith avatar image
sujith asked sujith commented

Confusion in installation of application in Clover station.

Hi, I have an android Clover application for Clover Station.My station have 2 screen one for Merchant and one for customer.shall I want to install the apk in both device, or only one installation is needed. Or is there any link between 2 device?

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark R avatar image Mark R commented ·

Did you mean merchant mode and customer mode ( screen you see when you rotate the clover screen to face customer)? or are you referring to the set up where clover station with a clover mini (facing customer) attached to it?

0 Likes 0 ·
sujith avatar image sujith commented ·

yes the second one Clover station with clover mini, How can I develop the application for both the device? One application with two screen? Or any other suggestion? Shall I want to install my android application in both of the devices.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

hammer avatar image
hammer answered

I would suggest two applications, however what you suggest can be done.

See CustomerMode in the Clover SDK. It can be used within an application to indicate what the mode of the device is. You would need to have application logic that determined which mode the device should be in, and set it appropriately.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community