question

cr565 avatar image
cr565 asked bryanvargas edited

Printing fails on Atomic order

Hi Clover devs,

I have an order created with the atomic_order endpoint and for some reason I'm not able to print it either with the `/print_event` endpoint or through the Clover Mini. When I try to print it I get a "Print failed please contact customer support" error.

I sent the device logs through the Diagnostics app and contacted customer support but they weren't helpful. Customer support thinks it's the device but I know that the device don't have anything wrong since it works for all orders except the specific one I created through the `/atomic_order` endpoint. Would a Clover dev help me find the cause of the error, I don't have access to the logs so I'm not able to debug further.

I can provide the order id, merchant id through private message if necessary. Thanks in advance

Edit: Just provided all the ids through private message

OrdersPrint
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cr565 avatar image cr565 commented ·

@bryan.vargas I got a notification that you commented but for some reason I'm not able to see the comment in the post1684861041564.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1684861041564.png (31.1 KiB)
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ cr565 commented ·

Is this only happening to this merchant or all atomic orders print events? Have the merchant check the device to see if it is online.

I also checked the logs and saw that a print request went through successfully for that order.

0 Likes 0 ·
cr565 avatar image cr565 bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Issue happens for all the orders that get created with the `/atomic_order` endpoint. The order appears in the device but when clicking `Reissue Receipt -> Print Order` it fails with `Print failed please contact customer support` only for the atomic orders, any other order prints fine when repeating the previous steps. I also get a 200 status when calling the `/print_event` endpoint after creating the Atomic Order but it doesn't print.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
nowde1976 avatar image
nowde1976 answered bryanvargas edited

Hello,

I was also facing same issue and i was search every ware but resulat found if you find please share with me.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community