question

gokulselvan avatar image
gokulselvan asked brokenoval edited

Print Items To Different Printers Based On Label

Hi

In REST API - https://docs.clover.com/reference/ordercreateprintevent

It prints the order to default printer only.

How to print items based on the item labels using the REST API?

OrdersREST APIPrint
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brokenoval avatar image brokenoval commented ·

Did you ever figure this out? I've set up labels for a Kitchen printer and a Bar printer. When I print I want to print the drink items on the Bar printer and the food items on the Kitchen printer. However when I click print order receipt I get a pop up asking me which printer. If I use the API it prints both items on the first printer in the list.

Perhaps someone from Clover Dev Relations can update this and let us know if it's possible to print on label printers from the API?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brokenoval avatar image
brokenoval answered brokenoval edited

I raised this question to the dev-relations email support team. This functionality is not available through the API. It seems the API will ONLY print a full order on the default (top of the list) Order Printer at a particular merchant.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community