question

jtg763 avatar image
jtg763 asked ravirajagopal answered

retrieving customer email from successful payment to Hosted Checkout API

I'm selling tickets online using the hosted checkout api.

After a successful online payment I want to email the customer the ticket to be redeemed in person.

Hosted checkout works fine.

I'm trying to figure out the correct way to email the customer the ticket after payment.

Using webhooks I'm having to use 3 separate api calls for every "CREATE PAYMENT" event, to get order info, customer info, & line items.

I would like to know how to:

• filter for online payments only
  • get the email used in checkout (clover sometimes hides portions of named & email e.g. "emailAddress": "j***3@gmail.com")

Webhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
ravirajagopal avatar image
ravirajagopal answered

Where you able to retrieve this information. If yes please advise, how were you able to retrieve the same as I am also in need of that information, actually I am in need of their telephone number so that I can text the customer that their food is ready for pick up.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community