question

Lorraine LIng avatar image
Lorraine LIng asked williamliz125 answered

How to hard-reset clover mini 3rd gen?

Hi. Is there a way to hard reset the Clover Mini 3rd gen device? In previous models, there was a power button behind the receipt paper roll. Is there a different mechanism for mini-3rd?
Thanks. Lorraine

Clover Mini
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rileytristan avatar image rileytristan commented ·
  1. Locate the power button on the Clover Mini device. It is usually located on the right-hand side of the device, near the top.
  2. Press and hold down the power button for about 10 seconds. Make sure to hold it until the device completely shuts down.
  3. Once the device is powered off, release the power button.
  4. Wait for a few seconds, then press and hold the power button again until the device powers back on.
  5. The device will go through the boot-up process and should reset to its default settings.
0 Likes 0 ·
jacobmilligan avatar image
jacobmilligan answered

Hello Lorraine,

The Mini 3's power button is a small, white button located on the back of the device. With the device facing you, it is directly behind the screen on the left hand side.

Hope this helps!

-Jacob

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lorraine LIng avatar image
Lorraine LIng answered

Thanks Jacob, the white button is just what I was looking for!

10 |2000

donutamong avatar image
donutamong answered

Thank you. I found it. coreball

10 |2000

jacky avatar image
jacky answered

Thanks. I solved my problem. tiny fishing

10 |2000

larryellison avatar image
larryellison answered

I have solved the problem based on the instructions geometry dash bloodbath

10 |2000

williamliz125 avatar image
williamliz125 answered

Rileytristan gave a complete answer and It helped everyone to solve the difficulty.

five nights at freddy's 4

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community