question

frank avatar image
frank asked Miguel Deactivated commented

Unable to downgrade plans on Mini/Mobile

I'm trying to downgrade my Sandbox Mini to the Terminal plan in order to test some features of our app.
When I go through the steps, it tells me "Invalid plan for merchants with a Clover Station" but I don't have a Clover Station associated with this account. Same thing happens when I try to downgrade via Clover.com

Clover MiniClover Mobile
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

frank avatar image frank commented ·

bump. Anyone have any ideas?

0 Likes 0 ·
brokenoval avatar image brokenoval commented ·

Any updates on this? I can't figure out how to downgrade so there's no way to test Terminal Plan functionality

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Miguel avatar image
Miguel Deactivated answered Miguel Deactivated commented
If your merchant account has a Clover Station associated with it, you'll be unable to downgrade as Clover Stations require the Register plan.

A workaround is to create a new test merchant account and associate your Mini to that device. You should be then able to then change to the Payments or Payments plus plan.
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dan avatar image Dan commented ·

Hi Miguel, we have tried that but on our sandbox account but unfortunately get a message "You are on the Classic Bundle with the Classic Service Plan, and are billed through your banking partner.". Do we need a second developer account?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community