question

James Tickett avatar image
James Tickett asked Miguel Deactivated commented

When updating the app (in production), why does the option only appear in the drop down notification?

Hello,

One of clients is reporting that they have to update our app by dragging down from the notification area, and selecting "Install Now" rather than the update happening automatically.

I've seen this behaviour in Sandbox, and believed it was only occurring when replacing a side-loaded app with one from the Sandbox App Market. This is apparently happening in the EU environment. I've attached a photo that was sent to me.

I was just wondering whether anyone has an explanation for when or why this happens, also whether there is a way to get the app to update automatically.

Thanks
James

Clover Mini
cantupdate.jpg (186.4 KiB)
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Miguel avatar image Miguel commented ·

Apps update automatically during off business hours while the machine is idle. Merchants can also manually download and install app updates. How long does the merchant wait for it to automatically download? Are other apps not updating automatically?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community