question

caleb avatar image
caleb asked l-thomasson answered

Info on number of installed devices

Is there any publicly available information on the number of installed devices for each type by country? That information would be helpful in determining which devices to target. Even approximate would be helpful.

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered

No due to privacy we would not provide that information to the public among other reasons.

Thanks

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered caleb commented

On the developer dashboard, you will be able to see the Merchant Name, and Merchant ID as well as which tier (if you have multiple such as maybe a premuim plan and a starter plan at varying prices). Some other information could technically be used in the API's that are selected when you have your app.

An example could be Merchant Read will give you merchant information so that you can assist in troubleshooting problems that they may have with your application

1 comment
10 |2000

caleb avatar image caleb commented ·
Hi, I was interested in market wide, not just for my app. How many Station Duos are installed in total, for example? How many flex devices? This would be useful for deciding which devices to target with my app.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community