question

katelynb avatar image
katelynb asked brysonadriel edited

Reset Pin on Clover machine

I am unable to log into Clover via our Pin, I need assistance with resetting our pin or going back to factory settings and start completely over.

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melvin Vy avatar image
Melvin Vy answered

you can login clover.com to change pin

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

katelynb avatar image
katelynb answered

The machine was originally setup by someone who is no longer employed with the establishment. Need to factory reset and start over.

10 |2000

Melvin Vy avatar image
Melvin Vy answered

You can't factory reset because you don't have a owner/admin PIN. as I said you go clover.com dashboard to reset PIN. You can register by using MID if you not haven't do it yet. Once you in there Reset owner PIN. After that use that PIN to login to Clover machine to do factory reset. If you call Clover support they will tell you to do the same.

you need a PIN to login as admin/owner to do factory reset. as I said you need to login in Clover.com to change PIN first then use the PIN to login to Clover machine to do factory reset.

10 |2000

shane493 avatar image
shane493 answered

Please try to log in again and press forgot password to be sent back to your device. haunt the house

10 |2000

brysonadriel avatar image
brysonadriel answered brysonadriel edited

When contacting support, be prepared to provide details about your Clover device, such as the model number, serial number, best automatic espresso machines and any other relevant information they may require to verify your ownership and assist you effectively.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community