question

andy587 avatar image
andy587 asked l-thomasson answered

App was unpublished

My Clover app was just unpublished by Clover for public distribution and was made private? No reason at all was given. Has anybody had to deal with this and understand why this would happen? An update was just approved to meet Clover's latest requirements.....

App Marketapp approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered andy587 commented

Can you please provide your app ID, I Ican look into it further

1 comment
10 |2000

andy587 avatar image andy587 commented ·

K8422RNDJQFH4 - can you contact me via my email?

0 Likes 0 ·
andy587 avatar image
andy587 answered

K8422RNDJQFH4 - can you contact me via my email?

10 |2000

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered andy587 edited

So after a bit of research it seems that there are a handful of apps that are being hidden from the app market for required changes that have not been made. Please be sure to search through your email (including the spam folder) for communications that were sent regarding changes necessary to your application(s)

Thank you

1 comment
10 |2000

andy587 avatar image andy587 commented ·

I have searched all my email - Junk, Trash and did not see this communication. Can you resend?

I did receive an email today that said that we were using 1) Remote Cloud Pay (which we don't), 2) have merchants that have not downloaded the new app (which we have no idea who these are), and 3) harvesting tokens for malicious use (which we don't do). I could use more information on what the specific issue is so we can rectify this and get the app back on the store.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community