question

mitenko avatar image
mitenko asked Bryanne Vega answered

Transaction History using Clover SDK for Android

Hi all,

We are presently integrating our POS app to work on Clover devices. We are still in the investigation stage but everything looks pretty straightforward (better than some payment devices I won't mention). The PaymentConnector (Android Connector SDK) seems to be the solution we are looking for.

One of the issues I'm not finding much information on is retrieving historical transaction data. I need to build a list for users to page through to find previous transactions for Adjusts / Voids / Refunds. Is there a way to retrieve this information?

Thanks very much,

Dave Mitenko

PaymentConnector
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered

Making payment adjustments should be done in their respective apps, you will need to call them through an intent to do that action.

As far as history of payments go, maybe make a call to the REST API? You'll be able to sort and query specifically what you're looking for with pagination.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community