question

vhernandez avatar image
vhernandez asked vhernandez commented

Have you recently deployed a SNPD update?

We have an app in prod that's using SNPD, it has been working well since the first deploy, however, this week the app got stuck reconnecting SNPD, it seems SNPD got updated, can you verify if there was an update, also, is there any web or place where we can track all the SNPD and USBPD updates?.

Thank you

Clover MiniClover FlexRemote Pay Android
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered vhernandez commented

Please provide the merchant id and the date you started seeing problems (please do this in a moderator's only comment).

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vhernandez avatar image vhernandez commented ·

Hello, thanks for following up, I actually just wanna know if an update was sent, seems like when the SNPD app was updated (if it were updated), does not come back (does not run again after an update), it happened between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.

There was an update?

Is there any website to track the updates?

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ vhernandez commented ·
I can't answer that question without a merchant id. We don't roll out updates to every merchant at the same time. We roll out updates gradually to set of merchants each evening. It looks like we may have been doing some updates last week but I am not sure if we did anything tue/wed.
0 Likes 0 ·
vhernandez avatar image vhernandez David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Here are the merchantIDs

PG.......YK1
ANP.......DT31
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community