question

nileshgrubbrr avatar image
nileshgrubbrr asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

How to connect with Flex without pairing code?

Hello,

I have integrated clover remote pay android sdk in my Kiosk Application. But when i connecting with device it is asking for pair code. so how to connect without pairing code?

Clover FlexRemote Pay Android
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

You must pair. The first time you successfully pair a token will be passed back in the successful pairing response. You can save that token and use it for subsequent connection attempts and the pairing screen will be supressed if the token is valid.

In the below example you can see how to handle pairing. Note the authToken in onPairingSuccess. Save that token and then when you create your configuration (WebSocketCloverDeviceConfiguration) instead of passing null as the last parameter, pass the stored authToken.

https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-android-examples/blob/master/remote-pay-android-simple-example/src/main/java/com/example/clover/remotepayandroidsimpleexample/MainActivity.java

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community