question

mikecimi avatar image
mikecimi asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Void response using payment connector

We have an on terminal app that interacts with the payment app on the Clovers (I believe it's called the payment connector). When we issue a refund, we sometimes get this response back:

{"success":true,"result":"SUCCESS","reason":null,"message":"Void was USER_CANCEL","paymentId":"<removed>"}

based on the "success" and "result" field, we are assuming that the transaction was actually voided, however it's not, which the "message" alludes to. Is the a bug or do we need to also look at the message field? And if so, are there any docs that show the possible messages coming back?

thank you

semi-integrationsPaymentConnector
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I assume this is happening on sandbox, is that correct? There is a server issue on sandbox where the voids are actually occurring but not syncing back to our order server. We have a ticket in to get this resolved.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mikecimi avatar image
mikecimi answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

This is happening in production.

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Can you provide a payment id in a moderator's only comment?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

The payment id you provided was voided and shows up as a void in our system. I am not sure what you mean by "however it's not, which the "message" alludes to." Perhaps you can provide some context.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community