question

akhilmisri17 avatar image
akhilmisri17 asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

My developer account has not been approved yet

I have submitted my account for approval on 10/08/2021 at 1:21 PM. Still waiting for the approval, may I know how long will it take for our account to be approved? Or is there any information that is pending from our side. We tried writing to appmarketbusiness@clover.com but still no response. Our developer ID is ZESTG34QPA8V8.

semi-integrationsProduction
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bobbygill avatar image
bobbygill answered

I also submitted by developer account on 10/8/2021 and have still not been approved. Could you please let me know what the status is? My developer ID is VJRJDY14T5K5G

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pointsplenty avatar image
pointsplenty answered

My developer account has still not been approved. My developer id is NGZ3FPJ0457YR

10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I think we are a bit backed up right now and account approvals are taking longer. We are aware of your submissions and will get to them as soon as we can.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community