question

kimoinsambath avatar image
kimoinsambath asked parquet76 edited

I cannot be able to get access to Production Developer Account

I can be able to login to my merchant account using https://www.clover.com/dashboard. There is no button in my dashboard to get access to the Developer Dashboard on there. Then, I try to access https://www.clover.com/developer-home after login into the merchant dashboard. I got redirected to enter the credential for the developer account. When I enter, it keeps redirecting to the login page again and again and again.

I am trying to create a production account that enables me to create an App so that I can do Rest Pay Display Semi integration with my POS. Please HELP!

REST APIsemi-integrationsOAuthProductionaccess token
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Have you tried creating a developer account with a different email?
0 Likes 0 ·
kimoinsambath avatar image kimoinsambath bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

I can be able to create a production developer account using another email but the thing is I cannot be able to access the device that I have in the merchant account. How can i add that device to my production developer account using a different email?

0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 kimoinsambath commented ·

You can't do that. A production device is not a test device. You need to get a dev kit and link it to your sandbox account.

0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered

You need to create a developer account, before doing so logout of your merchant account.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kimoinsambath avatar image
kimoinsambath answered kimoinsambath commented

When I tried to create a developer account using the same email as the merchant account, it states that I have the account linked to the email already. When I tried to log in using the email and password, it keeps redirecting to the login page without showing any errors.

2 comments
10 |2000

parquet76 avatar image parquet76 commented ·

You need to use a different email address for you developer account. However, you don't need a production account until your app is actually ready. You should be creating a sandbox account to test your integration. In order to test payment flows and the semi integration apps you need a devkit.

0 Likes 0 ·
kimoinsambath avatar image kimoinsambath parquet76 commented ·

I would like to do the testing without the devkit but using my real device. How can I be able to do that?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community