question

duyen avatar image
duyen asked lauraki2 answered

Why show error Invalid claim state when I set pass for production account?

I create production account by link:

https://www.clover.com/developer-home/create-account

I got the email with link to set the password for production account.

But after i set the password, it's show error: Invalid claim state.

my email: app@harmonypayment.com

Please help me.

semi-integrationsProduction
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Are you sure you don't have multiple sessions open in the browser (like a Clover sandbox session in one tab?). If you do close all of those sessions down or try a different browser.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

artsymegan avatar image
artsymegan answered artsymegan published

I am not able to access my account and it is giving me this error code "Invalid claim state". I have no sessions open or clover sandbox. And I can't get through the phone line to talk to someone and fix this problem.

How can I resolve this problem?

10 |2000

lauraki2 avatar image
lauraki2 answered

Opening too many browsers is a common error, I have been able to fix it. Thank you pizza tower

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community