question

dave-1 avatar image
dave-1 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Flex Dev kit with Semi-integration not printing receipt.

The receipt that is printed is always blank. Are there special steps to get this working?

semi-integrationsClover Flex
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

A blank receipt is automatically printing from the device? Can you provide some context? What type of transaction are you running, from where?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dave-1 avatar image
dave-1 answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I am using the remote-pay-cloud javascript sdk to create sales using my semi-integration. So I send the sale to the device, swipe the card, select "credit", for receipt I select "Print". Then about 4 inches of blank receipt paper is printed. Is there code that needs to be written to get the text to print correctly?

3 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
No code needs to be written. Maybe something is wrong with the printer. Have you tried printing anything else?
0 Likes 0 ·
dave-1 avatar image dave-1 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
I havent no. is there a way to test this?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ dave-1 commented ·
Just use the "Sale" app on the device.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community