question

rafiq avatar image
rafiq asked rafiq commented

App Releases without APK

Hello,

I don't want to create any android apps. I will just use REST API in our web application and customer will find out our apps in the clover market apps. simple when they will find in the market after click it will go to our web application.

Would you kindly assist?

BTW, please confirm that without APK we can't app release and it's mandatory.

Thanks

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I am not sure what your question is. App releases don't apply to REST/web apps.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rafiq avatar image
rafiq answered

Hi,

Couple of issues

1. https://www.clover.com/developer-home showing page not found

2. I was able to create apps in the https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/developer-home/8XFT5K2MRPAYM/dashboard and app ID is B6ESN5ZVV7WNA

3. I want to submit this in the app market

4. using REST api we have created one web application

5. Do you think we need to create android APK

please assist

10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

1) Works fine for me

2) Ok

3) All app submissions need to be performed in production, not sandbox. You will need to create a developer account in production and recreate your app there.

4) Ok

5) APKs are for native apps that are running on Clover devices. If you are just using the REST API, you will not need to create an APK.

10 |2000

rafiq avatar image
rafiq answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hello,

Thanks again. When I try to browse https://www.clover.com/developer-home

showing... matt.png

matt.png (95.8 KiB)
1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You are trying to log into the developer dashboard with a merchant account. You need to create a developer account with a unique email, you can't use your merchant account

0 Likes 0 ·
rafiq avatar image
rafiq answered rafiq commented

Thanks again. I have submitted verify my account. and here it is 8TFQ1CCA35VSY

Would you kindly verify? BTW, Submitted apps as well

BTW, here is the APP ID Y736WWSC5V6JW. please review when you get a chance. In the mean time we will update Legal & Privacy and listing as well.

Thanks for your cooperation.

2 comments
10 |2000

Developer account approvals can take ~9 days. App approvals can take 6-8+ weeks.
0 Likes 0 ·
rafiq avatar image rafiq David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Hello, It's around 20 days but still not approved the developer account though we have submitted all required document.

Please assist.

0 Likes 0 ·
rafiq avatar image
rafiq answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hello,

May I know the details why it's rejected...

We've reviewed your submission for MY PAYROLL OFFICE (App ID Y736WWSC5V6JW) and have rejected it for the Clover App Market.

Thanks

1 comment
10 |2000

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community